Assisted Home Health and Hospice is in urgent need of Caregivers (CNAs, CHHAs, Caregivers/Companions) in Oxnard and Ventura areas. All shifts are available (full time or part time hours).
Who we are:
Are you passionate about home health and hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!
We take pride in being home health and hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!
What you will do:
- Assist client with personal hygiene, elimination, nutritional support, ambulation and exercise and other related supportive tasks according to the client’s needs and as specified on the PCA Assignment.
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of personal care attendant services per written assignment.
- Complete PCA documentation notes daily, if required.
- Meet safety needs of clients and use equipment properly and safely (bed rails, foot stools, etc).
- Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices. Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions.
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Very competitive pay and get paid weekly
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
Yolanda Arreola, MA
Human Resources Coordinator
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Assisted Healthcare Services
The following is the property of Assisted Home Health, Assisted Hospice Care and Assisted Healthcare Services. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) as addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. Any unauthorized review, re-transmission, use, disclosure, or distribution of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.