We are looking for an ambitious individual with staffing, scheduling and/or patient care coordination experience who is ready to join a GREAT TEAM!!
Who we are
Are you passionate about home health? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health Team!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of home health and hospice professionals!
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have home care Staffing experience
, strong computer skills, be detailed-oriented, and have excellent customer service skills. The perfect candidate will also feel comfortable speaking with physicians and patients and represent the Agency with the highest level of integrity and customer service.
Schedules/Coordinates client care staff according to staff competencies, as directed by their RN Case Manager; payer authorization - ensures client has entitled services maximized according to authorization, physician orders and home care regulations. Maintains employee availability in computer system. Runs reports daily and ensures client coverage. Documents and communicates pertinent information to client, payers and all field staff. Communicates with clients/families regarding desired services.Takes new referrals and staff promptly as per referral process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensed LPN by the Arizona Board of Nursing including fingerprint card - preferred, but NOT REQUIRED
- Advanced medical terminology knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills.
- At least two years of previous medical scheduling experience
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to represent the agency as a professional
- Working knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions.
Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com
or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.